Our research shows this is the least trafficked page on your site. It is still important to put good clear content with a specific message.
Dos and Don’ts
- Write conversationally, transparently, genuinely, and truthfully
- This is an opportunity to gain your prospective client’s trust and loyalty
- Put your target audience first
- Let your customers speak for you
- Showcase testimonials
- Give the customer credit
- Talk about awards – especially if they are customer focused
- Tell your story
- Include your contact information.
- Remember that a solid community is what grows membership.
- Focus solely on your accomplishments – it can make joining a new box even more intimidating
- Embellish too much so that the prospective client has unrealistic expectations
- Forget that you client’s needs, concerns, reality, are the focus at all times